- Where do I place the sensor probe when installing the DCM-PRO cables?
- How do I turn on my system?
- Master/Relay (relay reading ER1)
- Can my sensor probe be extended?
- Do you have to wire the floor sensor probe that comes with the 3iE thermostat?
- Can I Install the Thermostat Inside the Shower?
- Installing a relay
- Mounting the 3iE Energy Monitoring Floor Heating Thermostat
- Basic Installation of the 3iE Energy Monitoring Floor Heating Thermostat
- What does it mean if my thermostat reads “overload” on this display?
- What does it mean if my thermostat reads error message “ER1” on the display?
- What does it mean if my thermostat reads error message “ER2” on the display?
- What does it mean if my thermostat reads “Ground Fault Error” on the display?
- What does it mean if my thermostat screen is black and will not turn on?
- Why is my floor not heating but there are no error messages?
- Why does my thermostat trip every time it reaches the same temperature?
- What if my thermostat says system is on however the floor is not heating up?
- What if my Sensor probe reading higher or lower than actual temperature?
- Why is my floor temperature reading incorrect?
- What does it mean if my thermostat reads “ER 1 Out” on the display?
- Un-Mounting Your Thermostat
- What does it mean if my thermostat reads “output fault detected” on the display?
- What does it mean if my thermostat reads “heater error” on the display?
- What is causing my thermostat to keep tripping requiring that I press the reset button?
- How can I turn my system on or off completely?
- Why is my floor not reaching target temperature?
- Is it normal if my thermostat makes a clicking noise?
- When my screen goes dark, will my floor continue to heat?
- When I push the test monthly button on my thermostat, the screen goes red and tells me to call Warmup. Should I be worried?
- Does the 3iE have a battery backup?
Adjusting the time
If for some reason you need to change the time, do the following.
Touch check under “wake.” Now the word “menu” will appear above the check. Touch it to begin.
Touch the dash next to “settings.”
Touch dash next to “time.”
Touch dash next to “set time.”
You will now be on the screen that allows you to adjust the time. Notice that the hour will first be highlighted and after making changes using the up or down arrows and touching the check under “ok”, the minutes will next be highlighted where you repeat the same process. You will then literally be “all set.”