How do I update the weather on my thermostat?
If your 4iE smart WiFi thermostat is showing an incorrect weather forecast the best thing to do is to confirm the location settings on your My.Warmup account.
- Sign in here
- Select “Profile” at the top of the home page
- Scroll to “My Locations”
- Do you have more than 1 location listed? Setting up more than 1 location is great if you have multiple properties with Warmup installed. If you do not, delete the un-used locations by selecting the gear next to the location you’d like to delete, scrolling to the bottom, and pressing delete.
- Once you have established your location list you can ensure that these locations are set up properly by selecting the gear next to the location name
- This page will show which rooms are registered under the location, the users who have access to the location, and a map view of the location set
- Confirm these details, editing as necessary
The weather displayed on your 4iE smart WiFi thermostat is gathered from the National Weather Service based on the location your thermostat is registered to. If your thermostat is registered to the proper location and you have confirmed that the location is set correctly and are still experiencing an issue, please contact Warmup.