- Why won’t my background picture upload on my 4iE?
- Is there an app available?
- Is the 4iE easier to program than the 3iE?
- How to connect the 4iE to the Internet?
- How do I upload my own background to my 4iE?
- How do I set the 4iE to program itself?
- How can I switch from Celsius to Fahrenheit?
- Can I connect it to my smarthome system?
- Is my 4iE Compatible with Control4?
- What type of security is used with my data?
- Why does my thermostat read a percentage?
- Does the 4iE work over 3G?
- Does the 4iE work with hydronic underfloor heating?
- Does it work on android/iPhone/windows/Mac?
- Can I use the 4iE to control my Air Conditioning unit (A/C)?
- What type of WiFi does the 4iE use?
- 4iE features only available through the MyWarmup portal
- Why does the App crash whenever I try to update the temperature?
- Why is my 4iE is just displaying ‘connecting’ on the ‘connect to WiFi’ screen?
- If I Have Registered an Account With my 4iE and I Have the Latest Software, Why do I Still Have an ‘!’ on the Screen?
- How long does it take to power cycle my 4iE?
- If I’ve Registered an Account, Why Does my 4iE Still Have an ‘!’ on the Screen?
- Why is my 4iE Connected to Internet But Showing an ‘!’ on the Screen?
- If My SSID is Less Than 11 Characters and My Password is WPA2, Why Won’t My 4iE Connect to the Internet?
- If My SSID is Less Than 11 Characters, Why Won’t My 4iE Connect to the Internet?
- Why won’t my 4iE connect to the internet? (Connection unsuccessful displayed)
Does the 4iE work over 3G?
Both your 4iE and the device you are using to control it (iPad, smartphone, laptop etc.) need to be connected to the internet. They do not need to be connected to the same WiFi network. For example, your 4iE can be connected to your home internet network and your smartphone can be connected to a different 3G network whilst you’re out and you’ll be able to control your 4iE remotely.